1) Being told to “Think Outside the Box” when I’m in the darn box all day!
2) Not being able to check E-mail attachments without firstseeing who is behind me.
3) Fabric cubicle walls do not offer much protection from any kind of gun fire.
4) That nagging feeling that if I just press the right button, I will get a piece of cheese.
5) Lack of roof rafters for the noose.
6) My walls are too close together for my hammock to work right.
7) Women: Darned near impossible to adjust your bra or slip without comment.
Men: Co-workers tend to stare when you take your pants off.
8) 23 power cords, 1 outlet.
9) Prison cells are not only bigger, they have beds.
10) When tours come through, I get lots of peanutsthrown at me.
11) Can’t slam the door when you quit and walk out.